— ATTENTION: Due to the current corona virus situation, the workshop has to be postponed for to February 2023 —
Learn how to print and characterize batteries.
On tbd (co-located with LOPEC 2022 – the leading trade fair and most important congress for the printed electronics industry) the OE-A Working Group Education offers hands-on training in printed batteries.
The workshop program includes lectures on ink formulation and printing methods, as well as fundamentals of printed batteries and their characterization.
During lab time you will learn the basics of printing and curing various functional layers, as well as characterize your self-made battery.
When: tbd – co-located with LOPEC
- Prof. Dr. Ulrich Moosheimer – Munich University of Applied Sciences
- Prof. Dr. Jan Bernards – Fontys University of Applied Sciences
- Prof. Dr. Sébastian Sanaur – Centre Microélectronique de Provence
- Dr. Wolfgang Schmidt – Felix Schoeller Holding
- Mr. Martin Krebs – Varta Microbattery GmbH
Where: Hochschule München (MUAS), Lothstr. 34, G 0.32
Fees: Free of charge for students (proof must be provided)
Please register with Prof. Dr. Ulrich Moosheimer (email@example.com) by February 26, 2022 (number of attendees: max. 15).